Sunday, January 27, 2013

With homeschooling totally under way and moving into the second half of the school year, as a Total Language Plus Rep we have the opportunity for all of us to gather at one location for a weekend and spend some time getting to know each other, learn more about our products and start gearing up for our convention season.  This year we had to opportunity to stay at a beautiful location in Issaquah WA.  I thought this would be a great time to share some of my favorite photos





So this is the front of the home as you drive in along with the fountain and circular drive.

This is the entryway and stair case


This is the amazing dinning room where all of us were able to sit and break bread over the weekend



 Lots of learning, games, pizza making (yes a built in wood fire pizza stove) and socializing in the living room



The parlor where we did devotionals, worship, sipped tea and of course played some games
(TLP headbands if you can imagine)


Any family with more than three children absolutely NEED a laundry room like this!
I think my absolute favorite thing... the heated towel rack!


And finally... my sweet sleeping spot for the weekend, with all my little goodies waiting for me to open

 Needless to say we all had a wonderful weekend! Stay tuned for more TLP posts! 
Thank You Barbara!


No comments:

Post a Comment