Monday, January 28, 2013

 When I started my blog a while back I really wasn't sure what direction it would take.  It started with some craft and gift ideas (which I love) and now I am adding in homeschooling (which I love) and this morning it occurred to me that we have some pretty yummy recipes at our house.  So ... I am expanding my blog horizons and with that I thought it would be a great time to introduce you to my family who do all these exciting, fun and crazy things with me.
It started 12 years ago with the two of us, high school sweethearts from Sumner High School (actually much longer than that if you count our courting time).  This is Jake and I this summer at a Sounders game.

Before we knew it... we were a family of 4

Madison is our oldest at 9 and follows the first born characteristics to a T
And then there's Talia whom this blog is titled... my little T Bug
Talia is 7 and totally a free spirit kind of girl


Both girls are amazing in their own ways and bless our family immensely!

With a few years in between we quickly and surprisingly grew our family to 6! 



Tripp is 3.5 and wants to learn and help in everything we do each day.
Mason is 20 months and thrilled to fly helicopters around the house.
Both our boys are sweet as can be and makes our family complete.

A friend of mine once told me... EVERY mother NEEDS a son and she was so right!
I love my boys!

I am sure you will see some or all of my family if future posts

No comments:

Post a Comment