Monday, July 30, 2012

So I have this hanging in my entry way and have thought many times about what a fun, creative, inexpensive gift it would make for Christmas, housewarming or even a baby shower.  It is the spelling of our last name and  the year it was established.  I found it fitting for today's (well yesterdays) post since it is our anniversary (Yeah 12 years).

I have to be honest I did not come up with this idea on my own, as I am a copy cat of many cute ideas.  If you head to this website the author takes you step by step on how to create one of your very own.  I followed all her directions and mine turned out beautifully! http://fullofgreatideas.blogspot.com/2010/10/absolute-favorite-thing-i-have-made.html
 I already had a frame at home and once my photo was complete I printed it at our local Costco for $2.99 for an 11 x 14, put it in my frame, hung it on the wall and LOVE IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment