Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Well you have to start somewhere, right?  I have never done a blog before and I am excited to start this one!  The name of my blog and my business is T Bug Treasures.  This name is quite precious to me because it is the nick name for our second born daughter (whom wishes we would stop calling her that).  She is a fun free spirited little girl that also finds joy in creating and gift giving.  I started T Bug Treasures about four years ago with the help and guidance of a dear friend, that might be a guest poster some time. 


The lord has given me a deep desire and love for "creating."  When I was young, I learned how to sew from my grandmother and as I matured I started taking a few classes and eventually just started making little gifts for my kids, family, friends, parties and "just because."   I thoroughly enjoy watching others receive gifts or simply have a wonderful personalized gift to give someone else.  As I mentioned in my bio, I am natural born gift giver and it warms my heart to see people smile and sparkle when they receive one of my gifts. I hope you will continue on this journey with me and stay posted for all those creative ideas to be shared with you, so you can share with others!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. May you be blessed by it as much as you bless others with it. I learned something new about you too. We both like to sew. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete